DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Automotive Intercooler Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global automotive intercooler market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-2026.
- Bell Intercoolers
- Forge Motorsport Inc.
- Garrett Motion Inc.
- Kale Oto Radyator
- Modine Manufacturing
- Pro-Alloy (Holdings) Limited
- PWR Holdings Limited
- Treadstone Performance Engineer
An automotive intercooler is a heat exchanger device utilized for cooling the air entering the carburetor or fuel injection system. It is used as an air-to-air or air-to-water cooler for supercharged and turbocharged internal combustion engines to extract waste heat from the compressed air. It assists in increasing the efficiency of the induction system, improving combustion and enhancing the reliability of the engine. It also helps maximize the fuel economy and reduce the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of the vehicle.
The growing automotive industry represents one of the significant factors impelling the automotive intercooler market growth. Besides this, the escalating demand for sports cars that incorporate turbocharged engines for high speed is strengthening the market growth. Turbochargers also help in downsizing the engine, which, in turn, helps offer improved output and performance. Moreover, due to the growing environmental concerns, governments of numerous countries are implementing stringent regulations on carbon dioxide (CO2) emission. Consequently, there is an increase in the sales of automotive intercoolers across the globe. Apart from this, the leading players are focusing on increasing research and development (R&D) projects to introduce innovative products with improved functionality.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global automotive intercooler market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive intercooler market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the engine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive intercooler market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Automotive Intercooler Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Design Type
8 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
9 Market Breakup by Engine Type
10 Market Breakup by Distribution
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ce1qvq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900