NEW YORK, May 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive engine wiring harness market is set to grow by USD 1.34 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 5%during 2021–2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv Plc, Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Kyungshin Co. Ltd., Lear Corp., Leoni AG, Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd., Nexans SA, Precision Cable Assemblies LLC, and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the increasing penetration of automotive electronics, the increasing use of advanced materials for wire harness, and the increasing demand for HEVs will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- · Geographic
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44711
Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive engine wiring harness market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Aptiv Plc, Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Kyungshin Co. Ltd., Lear Corp., Leoni AG, Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd., Nexans SA, Precision Cable Assemblies LLC, and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market size
- Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market trends
- Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market industry analysis
The increasing penetration of automotive electronics is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the reliability issues leading to product recalls may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive engine wiring harness market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Automotive Engine Wiring Harness Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive engine wiring harness market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive engine wiring harness market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive engine wiring harness market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive engine wiring harness market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Engine Valves Market– The automotive engine valves market is segmented by type (passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles), material (steel, titanium, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Global Automotive Engine Oil Market– The automotive engine oil market is segmented by application (passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020- 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kyungshin Co. Ltd.
- Lear Corp.
- Leoni AG
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
- Nexans SA
- Precision Cable Assemblies LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]Website: www.technavio.com/Newsroom: https://www.technavio.com/news/automotive-engine-wiring-harnessmarketReport Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/automotive-engine-wiring-harness-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/-1-34-billion-growth-expected-in-automotive-engine-wiring-harness-marketapac-to-notice-maximum-growthtechnavio-301298586.html